Saturday, April 01, 2006

I cried...

Yesterday I cried... Why?

Why I realise it's the last day of my idol, the person that made me what I am.

It is also my last day...at least the last day of lessons in SMU.

Why Marge gave me a final hug, I couldn't control myself. Hot tears drop down...
There's no control, there's no stopping it.

It's the final day in SMU for both of us. Soon I will go out and face a new world.

Goodbye to the place that make me what I am...

Goodbye to the place that's my solace...

Goodbye to the place that I will miss forever...memories forever burnt into my heart...

Goodbye SMU... Goodbye Margaret Chan, my teacher, my mentor, my idol...Goodbye friends, Goodbye Big Steps... Goodbye Concourse... Goodbye CCA Room... Goodbye Everything... Goodbye to you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home