Friday, March 31, 2006

Feeling Melancholic

Today is Starry Night 3...

As I stand there listening to E.I.C, watching Mel with his Fodera, memories came back to me.

I can't suppress the feeling of sadness rushing up to me like a tsunami...

Perhaps the beer...but I only had one... Perhaps its EIC's songs...

Memories keep on flashing through my head. Memories of my life in SMU... Of the people that had affected me...Of my first times...Of my last times...Of my friends and all...All that and more...Keep on rushing into my brain...

I can't help but feel the hot rush of tears coming up...Luckily I could suppress it.

It would be wierd if I just cry out like that...

I also decided to lock up my heart and throw away the key to the deepest abyess.
Love is never an easy game to play. And I admit I am giving it up even b4 anything happen. Why? Coz I have no self-confident in myself. I am not worthy...I will never touch your heart. You and I belong to different worlds.

As I am typing this, Jack is singing You're God...

Yes You're a god and I'm not...I just want to let you know....

Heaven is so hard to reach... I think I will give up before I fall and die...

Sorry....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home