Saturday, March 25, 2006

Please pray for my mom

To anybody reading this, please kindly pray for my mom.

My mom had fallen down during work and injured her hand.

She can't move her wrist now and its a suspected fracture.

How I hope that I can transfer all her pain and suffering into me.

Yes...Into the useless bum of her son that doesn't really need a wrist anyway.

I feel damn helpless when I can't do a single damn shit for her. WHY! WHY!

Why must misfortune strike people when they don't deserve it?

Although my mom is taking it quite ok, I feel that she's putting on a front just for us. She's old and suffering from other illness. This new injury will be hard for her.

If only I have the power to transfer her pain to me...If only I could... I will give anything just to see her well again =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home