Thursday, March 23, 2006

Sick sick SiCk sIcK SICK....

It's being 3 weeks, and I am still down with flu and sineous infection.

In fact, I have no appetite at all. My breakfast / Lunch (Brunch) was just a banana and a slice of papaya.

The antibodies that are individually packaged to look like condoms don't even work at all. Kaoz...Maybe I should go for antibodies that look like vibrators? haha sheesh....

Sick, Sineous hurting, Cold, lonely... the only good thing that happen is that I killed 6 mozzies without the use of the powerful Baygon.

Sigh... Sigh... I wanna get well soon! =( and also finish up all my reports and presentations hahaha


Is that a condom or a pill?

K it is a pill "Curum 625mg..." But why package into a condom wanabe?

1 Comments:

Blogger Huoy said...

Feel better!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home