Monday, March 27, 2006

Sad - Sadder - Saddest

I feel that I am nothing but a loser... an under achiever... a nobody trying to be somebody but failed coz everybody only care abt this nobody when they need somebody to help them.

Yes...I am nobody...Just a faint voice in the crowds...Drown out by the waves...Unheard...Unseen...Uncared for...

I always felt empty inside...I have a void inside me that I have to fill up. Perhaps that is why I had always being helpful, doing events, working my ass off. It is to fill up this void of mine so that I will be numbed.

But it is not working... I will drained and worst... I feel alone at times...Even when I have so many friends...I still feel alone...

Thank you all for your kind words...But I still feel sad about myself...I feel alone

Nothing has being going correct for me...When things I do out of helpfulness becomes a cage to enslave me...When I try to care for people and they treat me with fear and distrust...

It's true... I am a nobody...with nobody to love...nobody loves me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home