Monday, March 20, 2006

See a doctor when you are sick

K something that I should be doing long time ago... Finally I seen a doctor and the verdict is a series of infections. Throat, Sineous and maybe lung? Sheesh...

So I am now on a dosage of antibodies, so power that they have to vacum seal each one by itself... manz... I must be super sick.

I am feeling better today except for the drowsiness due to medication and the pain in my sineous and coughing out green and sometimes bloody phelgm. Like kinda sux when u are sick.

Btw I just watched the Campus Superstar competition. I think Clara and Teresa has a high chance of being the final two. Yes, Ah Fu does watch this kind of shows occasionally. It makes life less mudane and more exciting. It takes a performer to know a performer. But then, most performers I know are much stronger then them anyway, considering the amount of years they had performed compared to them.

Nevertheless, to Clara and Teresa, good luck! Ignore those comments online. People get jealous easily. You can sue them for defamation if you want to. Trust me, its damn easy, especially if you have a status and reputation to withhold.

Cheers and jia u and see a doc when u are sick =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home