Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Happy tots...inspired by Tracy

K Doctor Tracy has asked me to think of happy tots and be more positive of myself.

Belong is something that always make me smile whenever I think of it.

There was one time when toad was sending swan home on a cab after supper at bencoolen. During the journey, Swan was relieving off her frustration and worries about her upcoming performance. She was worried for her fellow swans as this performance will determine many things, among it, the chance for the new ones to experience the trill of flight.

As Swan vocalized her worries, Toad just sit there quietly, absorbing Swan's worries like a sponge. While quietly absorbing, Toad was looking at Swan, remembering her very detail and hoping that by the end of week, the memory of what he has of Swan today will change from a worried swan to a carefree one.

There was once when Swan's eyes cross Toad's and as if embarassed, Toad immediately look down shyly.

Why did this make me smile? Coz this was the only few times when I could be there for you. Becoming your sponge and taking care of you, protecting you. And that's why it's a happy tot... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home