Friday, March 17, 2006

Love is....

When you sms her to send her home on a cab when you have the last $20 in your wallet

When you stay up late online so that you can see her online even when you have 830 class tml.

When whatever she says affected you emotionally, bringing you through a rollercoaster ride from saddness to happiness

When you think of her every now and then and even songs can trigger off a memory of her

When you will wait for her to go offline, before you will go to sleep yourself

When you try to make her happy with jokes (Notice the word try...)

When you behave meekly infront of her, obeying all her wishes

When you find out that you do not belong to youself anymore and she's your new owner

when you find it hard to say 3 simple words, "I love you" coz you fear that she will leave you and never come back again.

Yes I don't dare to look you in the eye and tell you the truth...That makes me weak and useless right? Sigh, I don't think I deserve any love from you anyway. I am just a little toad, in his puddle, looking at you, a swan in the sky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home