Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Campus Superstar! Vote for Keely

Dear readers (If there's anymore readers of this blog)

I'm back again! Sorry for not blogging as I felt that too many people are reading this blog and making too much comments.

This is my blog. I reserve the right to whine, lament, complain and do whatever I want (Except for speaking against the gahment)

Recently, apart from the many photos / photoshoots I had being doing, I had being busy going for Campus Superstar recordings.

Why?

Coz there's a special gal called Keely Wee, who has a wonderful voice (At least her voice is special enough among all the contestants)

Now that it's going to be the finals soon, it's going to be a stressful battle between her, Zhenning, Benjamin and Shawn.

Who will be crowned Overall Champ?

Stay tuned to find out more =)

In the mean time, here's a picture of Keely so that you know who she is, so please vote for her ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home