Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Appreciating movies

Recently, I had being watching movies alone.

Yes, all by myself in total solitute.

Why?

1) I find it hard to find people with matching work schedules like mine. Everytime I'm free, they are not. Since work can't be compromise, so be it

2) Ppl do not have the same taste like mine, so why brother to pursuade friends to watch something they don't appreciate and listen to them whinings, complains and rejections

3) I like the occasional peace and quiet, without any friends. Just me alone, immersed in the full experience of watching the movie

So I went to watch two movies alone.

Epic Movie was totally lame, with so many rip-offs and eeeiii moments but of coz, some moments are total gems

Just Follow Law is a master piece by Jack Neo. A beautiful story that speaks of the problems in Singaporean society, the rigidness of civil service and following law by law.

Seriously my friends, do watch Just Follow Law.

It's funny -> Jack Neo movie mah

It's Touching -> I cried

and for the perverts out there, you get to see Fann Wong doing things you won't imagine her doing (Poor Chirstopher Lee)

If you can't find anyone to watch with you, then watch it alone.

I did it and survived =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home