Friday, March 09, 2007

Whining part II

Alright, I realised that I'm quite a whiner, subjecting ppl who read my blog to much whining, complaining and wuss etc.

Fuck it lah, nobody is interested in listening to me whine right?

So up next.... HOw to plan for BBQ, the easy way out =)

If you have a BBQ, and have no friends that are good in the kitchen and you yourself happen to be either a failure in Home Econs or have no time to prepare food, fret not!

Go to www.bbqwholesale.com

Most of their items are done quite wonderfully, unless you happen to be like KC, who's a wonderful cook.

And best part of all, their charcoal is really top-grade and burns much better compared to those traditional types.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think whining is not the problem per se. Understanding the source of the whining is more important. I'll always say this, if something is working for you, its right. If its not, it ain't right; whether it goes against logic or not.

And thanks for saying that I'm a great cook. However, I'm just a good follower of recipes. I have a relatively good sense of taste and smell, so when I see a recipe with certain ingredients I can almost visualise the end result.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home