Sunday, March 04, 2007

Updates of Ah Fu's Life

Hiya all, I haven't being updating recently.

Many apologies for that! It's kinda hard to update when you have a 6-7 day work-week instead of the usually recommended 5 by the gahment.. And yes, I work for the Gahment.

But of coz, none of you are interested at how sad I am when my Offs get burnt and I work from 830am to 11pm almost daily without proper rest and planning and managing events etc.

So I will go on to the juicy parts.

1) I'm envious of Darnie now that he's happily in love. Being out with the golden couple a few times and they do make me jealous of their happiness.

2) I'm learning alot more about photography and lovin my Nikon D40. Some ppl may think that the D40 is for noobs and wannabes but then it can really take wonderful pictures and is much better compared to the D50 and perhaps the D80. I don't really need all the features of a DSLR. The D40 is just nice for me. And D40 is much better then the Canon 400D or 350D!

3) I was chatting with an online frd and she's asking me on my opinion on getting an Ah Beng for bf. I was asking her why an Ah Beng? And her reply was that he's more fun, more daring etc. and of coz some other details that I won't say.

I told her that he's just getting her for sex, which is almost the truth considering what they had already done... But then, good advice fall upon deaf ears... Is it true that girls only like bad boys?

Is it true that girls only like bad boys? Then I'm dead... coz I'm unable to do what bad boys do, coz I rather respect my female frds then treat them as fuck bunnies

4) I watched Protege finally. The movie is great. Impressive, great visual, great plot, lots of amazing acting, and eye candy for some. It's amazing for a Singapore production. Hopefully, Singapore will grow to make more films of similar quality! Singapore BOLEH!

5) Finally, updates on my love-life, which is absolutely zero... No level up, No improvement, No nothing. I guess I need to buckup or give up, which is kinda hard considering that I work till 10pm - 11pm and even during weekends. Now I know why ppl quit after 2 years. They had enough of this madness and lack of social life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home