Saturday, February 17, 2007

Rediscovery of music

Recently I had being rediscovering music.

How? By listening to the band that first inspired me to play guitar.

So who's the band?

Is it Gun's n Roses?

Is it Bon Jovi?

How about U2? It must be Bono and the Edge?

No?

Then it must be X Japan right? The Japanese legendary band

No again?

Well my dear friends, the band that inspired me to play guitar is actually a band called Fire Bomber who exist in the anime world of Macross 7.

WTF? Ah Fu got inspired by an anime band?

Yes yes... I got inspired by the band coz I was a Macross Fanatic then (And I still am now)

And during that time, I even thought the genre of music they played is techno... So paisei right?

Now that I'm a wanabe musician, I had being relistening to Fire Bomber again... And still loving them for inspiring me to play music.

Thank you for bringing me into the world of rock, guitars and basses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home