Monday, April 03, 2006

Ramblings of a sick prata

K I am sick...How do I know?

1) My nose dripping so much that I need a plumber to fix it

2) I used so much tissue that I can supply the whole of 7 Till Dawn for a week

3) My head feels like a road undergoing re-tarring

4) I can't sleep and I don't feel sleepy

5) I am grouchy and restless

6) I feel damn cold even when I am sweating like mad

7) I am producing green mucus again

8) I am coughing my lungs out

But then being sick is good as:

1) I can't sleep due to the discomfort, which means I can do more work

2) Not sleeping the whole night doesn't have an effect on me.

3) My brain can think better as it's being overclocked...Tat's why I have fever

4) I have no appetite, which means I can lose weight

K it's time for me to ramble again.

Sat's jamming session was great! Jamming with 7 Till Dawn is regenerating.
It lift my spirits alot considering I had being sad and depressed during this few days.

Watching the Face Off Video made my happy too. Thanx Jim for filming the video

Now I am left with 2 more weeks in SMU

And also 2 mroe weeks b4 Esplanade Gig. Let us all jia u! Remember to come on 15 april to support us, 7 Till Dawn! We will make you happy =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home