Sunday, March 12, 2006

The toad n the swan

K enough of the previous stuff. There's not going to be any end to it. Thanx Wanida for your tag. 3 somemore, it proves that you got read! Darnie also! Thanx to Jun, Gerard, Jason and Antz (Redbean) for reading and tagging. To Big Bear and Janice, who are u ah? Kindly intro lei...

Now back to the main story of a sad blog (again...)

The story of a toad n a swan.

Today was a happy day for toad. Swan's birthday is today. Although apprehensive, he bought her a gift and a small little cake just in case her friends didn't buy one for her. After work, he rush over to her party, hoping that he will not be late.

However, during the party, he felt wierd. He is a toad and they are all swans. Graceful, beautiful and flying high in the sky, they are something that he will never be. So the toad kept quiet and hide at one corner, looking out at the balcony, looking at the night scenary. While looking hard outside, the toad hoped that he could be a swan too. So that he too, can fly and soar and be graceful enough for swan. But he is not... Coz a toad will be a toad, a swan will be a swan. Never can a toad fly, never can a toad soar...

Therefore, the toad kept quiet all throughout the night while the rest of the swans were playing. He felt that he will never break into their world, never be part of them. He's an outcast, a toad, not a beautiful swan like them. And he will never be good enough for swan anyway. Like an oyster, toad started to clam up, hiding in his shell. He felt that he will spoil the party with his croaking, for he is not a swan and never will he be...Coz a toad will be a toad, a swan will be a swan. Never can a toad fly, never can a toad soar...

Thank you my dear swan for inviting me to your birthday. I hope that the gift I will give you soon will serve the propose of protecting you as it will be there as I did in the past. Soon the chances of our world crossing will lessen as I am graduating soon. I will never be a swan like you, graceful and beautiful. Thank you for showing me your world. It has being nice to be flying even if it was just a dream. And now, it's time for toad to go back to his pond... for there's where he belong...

It is not your fault or your fellow swans. Like I say, I am too much a toad to belong to your world, I belong to my little pond away from civilization...I belong to myself and loneliness...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home