Saturday, March 11, 2006

Wellz, I just let go of my frustration and anon ppl start to tag on my blog asking me to be more humble and that the equipment is not mine etc.

Hi Mr. Anon, it's true that I should be more humble and take I should take it as constructive comments and the equipment is not mine too.

Wellz, but then, lets say it happen to you. You gave people lots of benefits but at the cost of your studies and life and people still think that what you had done is an entitlement and they should have it too. Then who's fault is it?

Is it my fault to be nice to people?

Or is it their fault for taking advantage of me?

Somehow, I think I should close down Studio Comm, sell away the equipment. Heck care about the events scence in SMU.
You all don't need people like us who hoard the equipment by helping out Assoc, Bondue, MIC, Emix, SSU and many other clubs at our own expense. Once we reject people coz we are overtax, they say we are hoarding equipment. Once we organize an event, people say we are abusing power without seeing that we had use the same equipment for their events or other people's events in the past before.

If people are going to be like that, then fuck it. Close it down. No point.
It doesn't matter for them. They don't do the hard labour. They just relax at one corner and watch us do the labour and complain when they don't get part of the benefits.

Seriously, I never wanted all this to happen anyway. By helping others, I dug my own grave. People who noe nothing abt Studio Comm, its past and the things we had done at our own expense shouldn't comment at all. But then it's a free country where people can comment and complain about anything anyway.

K I should stop complaining. You should too =) Lets be peaceful and friendly people that the Singapore Ga Men advocates us to be. Esle terrorist will attack us soon

(To Annon, sorry for that. I thanx you for your comments on my little blog. Perhaps I am too heated and angry and didn't see things in other people's view as well. By posting about this, perhaps, I am just as wrong as I claim the other person to be. But then, sometimes, I feel wronged by people when they assume what I had done out of friendship is an entitlement to all students. That's why I flared up. Sorry about that ok?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home