Monday, August 27, 2007

Moody Prataz

Prataz is moody again.

Why?

Coz he had taken leave to help a person only to have that person tell me through msn that another party had found another person to help and that sorry and thank you.

Wellz, perhaps I'm childish or immature or too prideful. But I took bloody leave to help you and now you are like just sorry and thank you and goodbye... Do you think I can take it down like that?

It will be like eating 10 char siew baos without water... Which means I can't swallow it down.

So my time is flexible and for you to waste but sorry manz... I happen to have a busy schedule and it's because you are my frd, that's why I'm helping you out, even taking personal leave to do so.

So expect me to whine, complain and bitch about this. Coz I'm a scorpio, and I don't take this easily. I don't care about your situation. You should had find out first before you ask me to commit. Don't wait till I took leave and make plans then tell me sorry... No liaoz.

So don't be surprise if I'm damn tulan. I know you would if you kenna this too. Being nice doesn't mean that you can do this to me and take advantage of my kindness. If you are afriad of offending the other party, how about me?

Wellz, it's alright now... Doesn't matter anyway. I'm just a petty guy with a small heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home