Monday, October 30, 2006

My First concert... and it's FREE!

Alright, yesterday I went to "help" out for the PAYM Concert.

Although it's an arrow, but I don't mind coz I get to watch a free concert =)

The concert's quite interesting and I gain quite a few insights like:

1) The important of good vocal techniques and skills... Not everything is about vocal power. Good techinques can make the song more interesting! (Cai Lilian)

2) Kelly Poon sings with so much power that you can see her veins... Tat's Scary!

3) Chong Qing, the mad, wracky DJ actually has his own album! And he recorded and produced it using his own $$$

4) Jonathan is much more a rocker then Hardy and is more visually appealing

5) Gong Sijia is damn short... and isn't that chio really

6) S.H.E are realli professional! They know their own sound, how they should sound like on stage, noe how to trouble shoot I.E monitors etc. And they know how to rock a crowd! And they can fucking sing! With lots of vocal techniques and power. I'm impressed by them!

7) When going for concert, always bring a camera with at least 6 x Zoom so that u can take good photos of the artistes! And always bring a marker for impromptu autograph sessions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home