Saturday, September 23, 2006

Finally, it's over!

Yes it's finally done!

My brother's annual UWEEI Dinner and Dance.

Btw UWEEI means United workers of Electronics and Electrical Industries, not University of West ... ... ... as Luth thinks it is.

And why am I happy?

Coz I was dragged by my brother to help him play the bass for his performance.

Yes, my brother who is tone deaf, pitching like ##!%!% is singing acapalla together with someother people.

So me, as the little brother will have to help him out by playing the bass.

In addition, I have to rent Condensers from Luth coz the events company is over charging for it.

Not bad right, get me to play bass, you also get a free sound engineer and rental lobang king.

But I'm happy that I helped my brother coz it strenghten my bond with him. I don't really talk often to him and this event let me gain and insight into his world.

Next when the event ended, the party started. Many people were dancing to the beat of the DJ.

Aunties, Uncles, Chairmans, CEOs, Managers, all of them exibit a different style of dancing.

There's the line dancing aunties who can groove nicely to all styles of music.

There's the white collared CEO who swayed like a jelly fish

There's the NTUC people who just vibrated and sway their hands without moving their legs

There's my brother, who swayed and mambo to retro and techno with a style that can rival Gerard

And of coz, there's a pretty lady who danced sensually to RnB.

Seriously, I was thinking of a pickup line like this.

"You're beautiful and it's not the alchohol, it's true!"

What do you guys think abt this line?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home