Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Broke But HAPPY!

K I'm broke... But I'm happy.. Why?

1) I finally ate a tempura that cost me $30 but it's ralli worth the $$$ =)
4 damn big prawns deep fried into perfection! And it's so Q and tasty.. Yummy!

If you score enough in my frdship points, I may even treat you to it the next time I go there... So ppl, you know what to do k

2) I paid up in full for my new bass... Yes the one that debut during Strings Blended III. My Status Energy 4! That's 600 bucks down the string

3) I paid up for my Bass Ass II bass bridge... Now that's going to go on my Yamaha and make it even better! But this will most likely be Nov or Dec

4) I ordered the EBS Value Drive! A tube preamp for BASS! Tat's a $399 investment that's worth it... Promise Janet to pay up once I get my pay and she's sweet enough to reserve it for it! Thankies Meinu!

5) Bought over Uncle Dennis' Bassline Hot P Pickup. Will match it with a Hot Stack J. This will most likely be done in Nov too...

So my accounts now are:

Oct Expenses

Status Energy 4 - $600
BadAss II Bridge - $150
Great Meal at Jap Restaurant - $100++
Tuition Loan - $300
Total - $1150

Nov Debts

EBS Value Drive - $399
Bassline Hot P - $90
Tuition Loan - $300
Total - $789

I realli need my pay liaoz =x

And guess wat, today I kenna Bird Shit on my shirt and I got called Uncle by an Auntie with kids... do I realli look tat old?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha you can just roll up you shirt a little and you'll be the a bona fide 'uncle'

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home