Saturday, October 28, 2006

3 more days to Pay Day

Yes... The amazingly broke Ah Fu has survived till now!

3 more days and I'll be happily rich again =)

But can I survive till then?

Sat - Zone 1 Deepavali Celebration, YEC Stuff

K my Zone 1 is having a Deepavali Celebration with interesting performances and events happening. As this is the new Chairperson's first event, I hope that all will go well later. May all the Gods watch over this event and make it a success!

My YEC also have some stuff that I need to clear... I admit that I'm still quite inexperience... but as long as we learn together, and remain positive! All will be well! And no mother fuckers who play politics pls! I do hate political fuckers who go there to tok cock and sing song just to get noticed...

Sun - Off Day like real....

Sunday, my supposingly off day become a full working day as I need to stand in for someone frmo 830 till 1pm.

Have auditions after that from 2 - 3

Then rush to Expo for PAYM concert to help out as usher =x

And this will last till 11pm ++

The food and show better be good!!! =x

Mon - Off Day!

K don't disturb me alright? I will relax one corner and Nua!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home