Saturday, September 30, 2006

Buy 4D please! Coz I went kayaking!

K all you ppl out there... Please go and buy 4D!

Coz I went kayaking, and jogging and exercising!

Yes! Stope sniggering you idiots!

I did kayaking and it's a wonderful experience and best of all, it's FREE!

Why free?

Coz I went for my induction programme at People's Association.

Yes my current employer believes in training, guiding and team building.

That is why poor Ah Fu has to:

1) Go NACLI for 9 days

2) Have many visits to different organizations under PA

3) Fight with the ZZzzZZZ monster during class lectures without my laptop

4) Go kayaking and stand up in the middle of the sea in my kayak as a show of confidence

5) Play many team building games etc

But it's all worth it!

So if you want to experience what I experience... join the PA and be part of our family!

We will welcome you as long as you can get pass the interview process =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home