Monday, October 30, 2006

Enough of Love now... I rather be a clam

Alright... I guess I should stop my love escapades now and be a clam.

Yes, I'm going into self-despair mode again... closing myself like a clam.

No, nothing happen...I'm just feeling that I'm not worthwhile of her love anyway. Not up to any girls standard of a lover.

So I'm taking this as a break, for myself to re-discover and re-vamp.

So and explore what I really am... and what I can be.

I have enough of liking people and getting rejects or them going into defensive mode.

However, this has nothing to do with the girl I had expensive jap food with.

It's just that I have a feeling that this time, it's going to be the same sad ending again.

What kind of ending?

You know how's its going to be...

Ah Fu will most likely do some stupid thing to scare her off, resulting in pain and agony for myself...

So forget it =)

Let the pain and agony be targeted towards work and song writing...

Let music heal my soul

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Despair, angst, agony... love thyself a little more and more people will start loving you.

Many people already love you like a brother, but I doubt that's the kind of love you're pursuing.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home