Sunday, September 17, 2006

A successful Ah Fu BBQ

One thing that I notice is that I'm always with flu when I have a BBQ.

So the Amazing Ah Fu BBQ always makes me Ah Flu...

But I'm glad that everyone enjoyed it.

This is the amount of food that you all ate.

7kg worth of chicken wings, marinated with rootbeer, oyster sauce and spices

3kg worth of chicken drumstick meat marinated in terriyaki sauce and turned into kebabs

1kg of fresh tiger prawns

1kg of sotong

1.5 kg of stingray

8 packets of sausages

8 packets of crabsticks

2 packages of Marshmellow

Misc. Veges for Tuna

6 Corns and many Potatoes

K and what's the secret sauce that I use to baste my chicken and kebabs with?

It's actually -> Terriyaki sauce, Oyster sauce, all purpose spices, coke, and left over marinate from the kebabs and chicken wings.

And that's the Ah Fu BBQ for u! All food prepared and cooked with love!

Special Thanx to:

Miggies for providing the place

Mel Mel for transportation

Goufeng for Logs

X.H, Gerard, Shuhui, Antz, Mel Mel, Charmaine, GF for being my kitchen slaves

Fifi for starting the fire!

Fortuna for being my Vege Chef-wanabe

Jianxiong for being the next possible Ah Fu

In short, thank you all for contributing to the success of the BBQ!

The next one will most likely be in Dec, let me book a chalet for that ok?

And to answer Bernard, I'm not in love with Tracy or any other girls.

I'm single... but not despo... At least I have so many ppl that loves me right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home