Saturday, September 16, 2006

Cupid's wrong with his arrow again

Love is like a dagger in your heart.

It's there to torment you, causing you pain

But you can't pull it out coz if you do, the wound will be so big then you bleed to death.

Yes, that's my view on love. I was never successful in love.

Never...

Nobody I like, like me back...

Am I too ugly?

Am I too useless?

I'm a musician, a sound engineer, composed a few songs before, and yes, I can even cook...

But noone likes me... or feel that I'm a potential soulmate, I'm just brother material, never a boyfriend material

So what's the point then, of falling in love, knowing that each step forward is a push of the dagger deeper into my heart.

I don't know...

Maybe I'm stupid

Maybe I'm insane

Maybe Cupid's wrong with his arrow again...

* The blogger pleads temporary insanity for this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home