Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Friendship...

Today, something amazing happened to me.

A girl whom stop talking to me for quite a few years suddenly msn me.

Before you all start to "jeng jeng" or start gossips, nothing serious happen...

Except for the fact that she ask me regarding P.A and sound and quotations.

Life is just like that. Most people don't remember you or the help you had rendered in the past until the time they need you again.

This is the truth of life...

When friendship is just a facade, or a better term, a network for you to get lobangs.

But I refuse to face up to this truth coz to me, a friend now is a friend for life.

Perhaps that's the trait of a Scorpio. Once you are a friend, you are a friend for life.
And Scorpios will do anything for their friends... but will their friends do the same?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home