Sunday, September 03, 2006

Good News, Bad News, No News

Good News:

1) I'm employed! Working for the Government as an Asst. Manager at People's Association. More updates / rants / complains coming up once I start work on the 26th of September! And for those who want me to treat... Please improve your friendship level first hahaha =)

Ppl in the Ah Fu Treatable list are: Gerard, Anthony, Daniel, Paik, Shuhui (Nuer), Celine (XiaoMei), Anni (Brother), Tuna Fish, Fifi

The rest, you all must do more, like intro meinu to me hohoho!

2) Guitarissimo Band aka LNA aka ONS has shown that we can pull it off even when we lack our two lead vocalist. Although the crowd at Watershock wasn't that responsive, at least we had some symphonians, courtesy of Brandon, singing to our lyrics and some girls shouting you guys rock! And best part, I love the audience's reaction to Ghostbusters! All of them stoned in disbelief =)

3)I manage to get my hands on a SM59! It looks like this!


This mike is damn vintage and clear and good for recording! In short, it's SHIOK!

Bad News

1) I'm down with flu for the past 4 days.

2) I realise how bad a dancer I am. Going to Freshman Bash with the Emixers and Caderas is a bad idea... Suddenly the beer mug is more appealing then dancing =)But then at least I manage to impress a gal during my self intro....

Gal: So what are you doing now?
Me: Oh, I'm a graduate
Gal: Oh, you mean undergrad? Same here! I'm yr 2! Which yr are u in?
Me: Huh, no lah, I graduate from SMU liao. I'm now an Asst. Manager
Gal: @-@! Wow!

3) I'm totally tired out from Watershock. Although it's not my event, but they engaged Luthermusic to do the sound and MI, so that means lots of manual labour and sun for me. The only thing I gain from the event apart from the performance is:

a. A good tan
b. More flu and sickness
c. Totally shaggness
d. A great buffet for my eye on chio bus
e. Talking cock with EIC especially Jack! Welcome back to Singapore Bro!

No News

1) There's still no news in my love life hahah... But no worries, it will come... Just as long as I don't look for it... Quite duh right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home