Thursday, September 07, 2006

Support for Ah Fu needed!

K am Iunreasonable if I ask for this?

Come and support Ah Fu and the Guitarissimo band this coming monday at Timbre 10pm!

Why?

Coz Ah fu has either:

1) Being your friend or pal or supporter

2) Help you at his expense when you need help

3) Loan you money or equipment or his expertise

4) Being there for you when you are down.

I'm not asking for much. Just a show of support for me when I had shown you all support in the past.

Don't be a bastard or fucker or cheebye that takes advantage of people like me and forget me when your problems are over.

So please come down and support Ah Fu this coming monday at Timbre 10pm!

And if you can, support me at Gas Haus next and every monday 9pm - 11pm

Remember! Ah Fu loves and care for you!

It's time for you to love and care for Ah fu back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home