Thursday, January 05, 2006

Week 1... Sigh

The 1st week of SMU.. Wow so exciting -_-"

The few things that I missed about SMU:

1) My friends... Like I never see you all enough during holidays hahaha

2) Rushing to school... (At least I don't need to rush that much compared to holidays)

3) The kopitiam food (Some of them are actually good okz!)

4) Last of all, the pretty gals in tubes, spags and watevers

Interesting stuff that happen to me during the 1st week:

1) Going back home after midnight for two days already

2) Having a heart to heart talk with LN inside the Gents while shitting

3) Eating Mr. Bean's Rice Balls (It's amazing)

4) Looking at all the pretty gals in tubes, spags and watevers

Yepz... That's all about SMU... pretty gals in tubes, spags and watevers =)

Too bad not one of them is mine girlfriend =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home