Friday, December 23, 2005

The worst nitemare of all

What will you do when you realise that the girl you love is getting married and there is nothing you can do?

That happened to me in a nightmare I had. In full digital Dolby sound and cinematic effects and 25 mins by Michael learn to rock playing in the background, I experienced this pain and lost.

And as usual, in my very jinfu way, I just look sadly and sigh without saying much.
That is so me right? No wonder I am still single. No guts to tell people that I love her, to let her know I care. All my emotions are penned up inside me under lock and key.

Perhaps I need to change my ways, to be more expressive in both love and work. To stop taking in things that I can't and to voice out more...

Can I do that? Or will I still be the introvet that desires but reveal nothing...

Suddenly, I realise my life is a lie....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah. sounds depressing.

Cheerios, it's ChristmAS! haha. Perhaps this is your NEw yEAR resolution 2006! haha.

Ganbette!

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wen says...
erm.. well.. if she is getting married n u think u will regret if u do not say, why not give her ur blessings n at the same time, let her know that u once liked her and so warn the groom to take good care of her!! :) but all in all, it really depends on how much u wanna tell her. but hey!! it's xmas!! so cheer up okie? :)

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home