Monday, December 19, 2005

New laptop, new post

Finally, I gotten myself a new laptop, allowing me to continue watching Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, aka Rumbling Hearts.

It is a really sad story and it touches me all the time.

The saddest and most remarkable lead is Mitsuki Hayase, a girl that gave up all for love. The love of a man that couldn't decide...

I feel sad for her everytime things happen... She is not at fault but fate always put things in her path... Why can't a girl find true love and settle down happily?

Sigh... but if life is all so smooth sailing, it won't be life anymore right?

Let us all pray for poor Hayase, for poor Haruka and for poor Narumi....

May fate be kind to them....

(only people who watch the anime will know wat I'm tokking abt....For the rest... Too bad...)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hey! new lappy! Congrat congrats! =D

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home