Friday, December 23, 2005

Hiding....

Recently, I feel that I had gone into mental depression.

I had closed my walls to people I know, refused to know new people and will only talk to people for official work and stuff.

Perhaps I am tired, Perhaps I am sick (Which I am most of the time) Perhaps I need time for myself... Or perhaps when I talk, nobody will listen?

Who am I, What am I, Where am I?
Am I a tool, to be put away after use?
Am I a tissue, to be toss away after use?
Who am I, What am I, Where am I?

What is the point of talking, when there is no listeners
When you are just transparent until there is a need for you

When your feelings and opinions are disregard and discarded
When things are forced upon you

Who am I, What am I, Where am I?

Next, I had being reading someone's blog.

If I happen to be the bastard that broke any agreements. Then please let me know. You should know me well enough. I do not mean to hurt or harm anyone and I still have the interests of both groups and will ensure that I will not harm anybody's interests. And if you are blaming me for not saying anything and complaining alot. I don't say things out becaue nobody listens to me.

I am just a transparent ghost, who happens to be of use. I am a nobody...

(This blog is abit sad... As usual... I am a sensitive person...But I do hate it when people make decisions for me without asking me. I don't ask for much. I just don't want to be taken for granted and I don't like people to assume things for me. That's all.. Just give me some respect... If not for my ability, for the fact that I am a fellow human like me. Now please excuse me while I cough my lungs out... I am down with lung infection...)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wen says...
wad do u need to do for lung infection? or wad do u need to avoid doing? i can help to watch over u my fren!! :)

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home