Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year Resolution

It is year 2006 already... Soon I will be a graduate.

Sigh... time really flies... I can still remember my year one days and now I am a year four... Makes me feel kinda old...

Now this oldie will share with you all his New Year Resolution

1) I will start to save up! No more taking cabs and eating good food anymore!

2) I will go jogging or gym regularly! My body is getting fat and unhealthy! I need to lose weight or esle ... I can already feel my body protesting sigh

3) I will study hard! No more gaming and slacking! It is my last term! Buck up or lose out!

4) I will be more understanding as a friend and care for the people that matters to be!

5) I will need to be more focus in life! Plan out my future!

Alrighty, just hope that I can fulfill all these. My dearest friends, please stop me from taking cab and over eating ok? Please chio me to go gym alright?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home