Sunday, January 01, 2006

Countdown... In a cab?

This year's countdown was kinda special... Why?

1) We had a nice BBQ at Jit's place. Kinda like a reunion of the oldies. And this time, there wasn't a need for me to prepare the food =) Jit and Alexis prepared the food and it was quite nicely done, although I still need to prepare kebabs etc.

The main BBQ chef of the day was Nicholas and Anthony. Their girlfriends must be damnn lucky right? I totally enjoyed my time apart from the fact that Ah Boy (Jit's Dog) keep on coming close to me and I'm afraid of dogs... sigh nevermind I will overcome that fear soon!

2) We did our countdown in a cab! Actually, I wanted to go Esplanade to look for the Thearte ppl and Shuhui wanted to look at fireworks. Therefore, Me, Mike, Ant and Shuhui grabbed a cab and rush off to the city area. However, considering the fact that we left Jit's place at 1150, soon it was midnight and we did a "countdown" inside the cab. Shuhui became "high" and wanted us to sing Auld Lang Syn and declare our new year resolutions.

We didn't of coz... we were all still in good sober condition hahaha

We manage to capture the last few moments of the fireworks while trapped inside a traffic jam. I believe Shuhui ahem I mean we all made an impact on the taxi driver's life (shocked or irritated to death?) Why... Better not to say.. esle I get killed hahaha

Wellz, that's all folks... My new year was spend with close frds and a mad rush on a cab to catch fireworks... I think I will spend my next one, hopefully with someone or if I am still single, in a club or sentosa =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home