Thursday, January 19, 2006

Let it go, Let it be...

Let it go, Let it be...
Somethings are just not meant to be
Sometimes things just happen this way

Let it go, Let it be...
If love's such an easy game to play
There would be broken hearts again... today


Some little chorus I came up with.
I realise that love is all about letting go, which is something that I had being doing all my life. Never or seldom had I told a gal I like her. Instead, its all about me letting go and moving on. Perhaps that is why I am still single... Coz I am always letting go. But why? Perhaps I am too insecure... I do not have the courage to tell someone that I like her. The only little things I can do will be to make her happy when she's sad or down, buy her food when she's hungry. But that's something that anyone can do.... In short, I will never be special to anyone... I am just a passerby in the crowds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home