Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Great... I had over-gymed

In the previous post, I was damn happy at how shiok it is to exercise and be on the plan to lost weight but now I feel like shit! Why?

1) I overstrain my ankle, causing my old wound to be back to haunt me

2) I sprain my index finger. Which means I can't play bass for awhile

3) My shoulder blades hurt like hell due to over rowing

And I seem to have a bad case of stomach pain also... Being visiting the loo for 3 times already... (Wonders if that's from Gerard)

In short... I feel like shit!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey!!! take care yah. eat in moderation, gym in moderation. =P

Mango moose rulEz. Bitter Chocolate Reigns, and Oreo Cheese Cake Saves the day.

Hahaha.

12:56 PM  
Blogger jun said...

oh no! you poor thing! but it's all for a good cause...remember to exercise in moderation!!! and PROTECT your FINGERS!!! Musicians must protect your fingers!!!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home