Friday, September 28, 2007

Too much surprises

Yesterday was a day of surprises

1) I visited Loyang Da Bo Gong Temple. It's totally amazing! Imagine a temple, apart from the regular chinese gods, allows you to pray to the Hindu Gods and also a Muslim Shrine, showing that a place of worship can be multi-cultured too. Best of all, it also features priests from the various religions featured to facilitate worshiping.

And the free breakfast of greenbean soup, 9 layer cakes and mooncakes shows that this temple is very hospitable and gracious in welcoming people to visit.

2) The new Kallang Paya Lebar Expressway is said to be a SEA longest underground tunnel. Kudos to Singapore for being a Number One again.

The LTA folks were kind and fun enough to on the ventilation fans to full blast, creating a hurricane effect and blowing everybody's hairstyle out of shape

3) My boss called me to ask me if I want to be promoted... I was stunned and shocked...

Why me? Others deserve the chance more then me. And I don't wanna be promoted coz I'm not ready for more responsibilities and I had yet to clear some of my own responsibilities.

Therefore, I will reject this offer coz I still wanna slack =P and it's not good to be promoted then you quit the company to join others right?

4) Going to the studio again bought me many surprises. All the things that were familiar and all the things that were changed.

But most importantly, it make me feel lost and alone as I see other people play and create music while I, who had given up music, can only watch in envy, like a kid longing for ice-cream.

Perhaps it's time for me to play music again... But will people listen to me? I guess this is up to me alone to decide if I want to be heard or be just a clam, alone in the seabed....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home