Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Death of a lens

It's dead.

My 17-35 F2.8, one of the trinity lens from Nikon.

Died in action capturing the EVE event for ACF.

Did I get paid?


Nope...

Is it worth it?

Yes

Coz I managed to get the shots needed for the event


Noticed that I had edited this entry...Why?

1) I realized that it's due to my clumsiness and bad luck that caused the accident.

2) I shouldn't blame anyone except myself coz I agreed to it and should accept it as my responsibility.

3) It's not possible to ask them to pay for the repairs as they are all poor students

But then, I will be also reviewing my policy of helping people. I'm not asking to be elevated to be on a pedestal, I just hope that they understand that I'm taking out my precious time for them.

If you think student life is bad, working life is worst and I need to take off or leave just to help. SO pLS Appreciate me like you appreciate other professionals.

The fact that I always seem so anything also can, doesn't mean I can be taken for granted.

Don't make it a habit coz if you can do this to me, you will do this to every other people.

Xie Xie Ni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home