Friday, September 28, 2007

Emo Elmo, living in Isolation

K, Emo Elmo is back again.

Today, I went back to SMU and realized that I am nothing but an invisible ghost. A spectral without a voice.

I felt so jealous of the interaction that they all had and I had none of it.

Perhaps I am a baby in need of attention, perhaps I just need people to care about me more... Perhaps I'm still immature.

Perhaps... Perhaps I'm just an emo elmo or perhaps I'm just a fat loser, not worth anybodies time except for people like Antz, Gerard, Darnie etc. who still brother to think about me at times and jio me out.

I realized that I don't have many true friends, just acquaintances. People who treat me like their bestest of friends when they need me, and totally ignore me when I'm not useful anymore.

I'm seriously jealous of people who are able to have many good friends.

What's wrong with me? I had given my time and effort to make friends but still why don't people wanna treat me like a friend instead of a tool?

Perhaps it's just me... I'm too nice to people, making them take me for granted.

Perhaps it's time to change... If you ignore me, then I shall ignore you.. no pt living a life for others. Just live for myself... make myself happy and heck care of the problems of other people.

People are selfish by nature... So it's time for me to be selfish and isolate myself from them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home