Wednesday, September 05, 2007

To blog or not to blog

I realised that blogging is hard. I'm not like Eric (aka Mr FM Music) or XiaoHan aka Miss golden Lyrcist.

This people can write alot of stuff, be it good or bad, happy or sad, emo or calm.

For me, now I just like to take pictures.

Of events I had done

Of things I had seen

Of places I had being

Of people I hang out with

I realised that every picture tells a story, be it good or bad, it's still a story of wat happen.

Being a photographer wannabe, I now work towards being a good story teller.

Although i might not be as good as Eric Khoo or Roystan Tan, I believe that each photo will be a memory.

A memory of you, me, and everything that matters then

p.s The blogger is not attached or in love with anyone now. Any eligible girl can apply for this position. Please send a full body photo to prataz@hotmail.com to apply. If nothing works out, the blogger might also ask you to do a photoshoot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home