Saturday, January 27, 2007

Friends...True or Not?

I just ended a show in SMU and wish to thank the following people for support:

Weekwang, Shuting, Shuhui, Annie (Good Brother), Fifi for organizing the gig, Gerard for ensuring all is ok. Even Zhihon who had along day with dance practice showed face.

Which brings me to a topic of friends and friendship....

In the past, I had done alot for many people I considered friends, showering them endless love and care, doing things even to my expenses... But where are they now?

Gone with the wind....

But when they need me, they will think of me...

Thinking of how I will do the best to clear shit that's not mine...

This silly fool whom they can use and discard...

Actually, I don't ask for much, but if i care that much about you as a frd, including going for all your shows and performances etc, the very least you all can do, is show up or give me support etc.

Wellz, people will ask me not to think too much and that they might be busy... But then I think it's just being fair...

If this guy go all out to help you, at least you should show some appreciation right?

I guess that's wrong with people nowadays... They don't stop and think and thank all those that help them...

And that will be something I will remind myself to do everyday

To thank everyone that help me in my journey of life...
And that's why there's an Amazing Ah Fu BBQ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home