Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Updates!

Alright lots of updates from ah fu!

1) All my specs broke... leaving me no choice but to make a new pair of specs, which looks nice but is painful to wear and I think the shop got the degree wrong

2) I got a new Canon A520 Digicam! For only $219! That's a bargain imho =) Now I can take quality pictures without any worry!

3) Fans of Seven Till Dawn, we will be having a reunion this friday performing at Starry Night! Be there or Be Square as this may be the last time we are going to perform in SMU!

4) I upgraded my Yamaha with a Badass II Bridge, rewired my pedal board with George Ls Cables. So what does that means? It means I can have more fun, more tone and more wackiness and I'm more broke!

5) The Ah Fu / Ah Chua Birthday party celebration is on 22 of Nov 2006 at Victoria Street!
Timing will be 7pm!

We will have a nice makan makan of traditional Chinese Stir-Fry aka Zhu Cao before heading towards Zouk for Mambo Madness!

Do email me if you want to join us for this day of FUN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home