Sunday, November 19, 2006

Advance Happy Birthday to me...

Wellz...I'm touched. Thank you all of you!

For remembering and caring abt me.

Who are you?

7 Till Dawn and Studio Commers

Ja, Jason, Fifi, Ant, XH, Mel Mel, Shuhui, Tuna, Gerard, CJ and whoever else that took part in the mission to surprise me during Starry Night.

Fuck... I was damn blur on stage when I tok you guys were celebrating other ppl's birthday. I didn't expect it to be mine.

And to Yuhong and Alex! Thanx for hugging me on stage... Although it's abit gayish...

Finally for once, I have a crowd singing happy birthday to me.


This realli make my last Starry Night the bestest!

The ARty Farty Peepz
Gerri, Jason, Paik, Pauline, Leonard, Paolo, Mitch and whoever esle who wrote or wanted to wrote on it.

Thank you for the card. Some of your signatures realli mean alot to me.
To the person who initiated this (Whom I don't noe)...May you be blessed with good luck for exams! Good deeds must be rewarded!

Eunos YEC
Jerison, Constance, Andrew, Hui Ngee and Mingchoo
I know you all for less then 2 months and you all make the effort to buy a cake for me. Thank you all seriously from the heart. I know you all won't read my blog but thank you! And to better days ahead! We will turn Eunos YEC ard!

Others
Manchi, Shiwei and Ah Pek aka Gua Zi
Thanx for the sms and msn messages after u all realise my b-day is soon. Thankies for taking time and money to sms me.

Thank you all!

You realli make my day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home