Monday, August 14, 2006

A Successful Amazing Ah Fu BBQ

Yes, I done it again! Another amazing Ah Fu BBQ!

Kudos to Gerard, Antz, Paik, Leonard for being great chefs and helpers!

Basically, this bbq is organized for Emix and Carderas for their rummange production.

Although not everyone came, I hope that those who actually make it enjoy it as much as I did preparing for it.

This time round, I had upgraded my recipe for kebabs and chicken wings, even using guiness stout as a marinate and coke too =)

Thank you to:

Emix -
Nicole Lee aka Victoria
Jess aka Almond
Mon
Syd
Weida
Jianxiong
Melvin
Yiwei aka Longer
Cheryl
Sue Ann

Caderas

Amanda - Hamster
Alina - Hare
Huiyi - White Mouse
Rox - Chinchilla
Faye - Chipmunk
Kelly - Hamster
Douglas - The guy who got a 1 sec of fame inside the toilet

ACF

Geraldine - Wah lan eh she's getting fatter and blurrer =x
Leonard - For starting fire and cooking
Paik - For being my New Best Friend!
Huiying - For coming when she's sick

Studio Comm
Gerard aka Jia Lak - For being the host, organizer and planner and $$ provider
Antz - For being the best co-chef in all my BBQ!

K did I miss anyone out?

If you want the recipe for the kababs and wings, just let me know ok? I will be more then happy to share it with you =)

And lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DANIEL! TOO BAD YOU MISS THE BBQ!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home