Wednesday, August 09, 2006

SICK!!!! SIBEI SIANZ

K! I'm sick... yet again

Or actually I was never well...

I'm shivering in cold every night with my nose running like a tap.

Recently, my stomach is getting bad too...Stomachache all the way

That's a damn bad sign.

Worst of all, my Presonus Inspire 1394 sux.... It's crackling and clicking... I need to solve this problem asap!

But then of coz, there are good things that happen this week

1) The Emix Boys, Almond and Syd visited us at Gas Haus when we are short of Roy and Shihui... and they still say we are alright. That's very kind and supportive of them!

2) I found a place for good ROAST MEAT! Located near prinstep street and Rochor Beancurd, this place is damn great and affordable! Definately a place I will bring friends to go to!
Frds incld. Studio Commies, Sisimos, Emixers, Caderas Rodents, DOE, SK Party, Project mates so pls bug me to bring u there ok?)

3) The See-Saw sisters seem to be out of their square room. Maybe now their theme song should be "I should be so lucky" so that they can be heng heng in life and love. Jia u and be positive!

4) I realise that in life, there's no point lamenting that happiness doesn't come. Just be happy for things that I have can liaoz. Like finding good places to eat, finding new and true friends, having good frds that look out for you, making customer smile coz you make their day bright and shiny. It's never about yourself. It's about how many people you touch and make happy. That's true happiness

So anybody want to make me happy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home