Monday, July 31, 2006

Questions people ask you during Interviews

Interview 1 -

Interviewer: How much Alchohol can you drink ah?

Me: erm... 1 jug?

Interviewer: So little?! You confirm will knock out in 15 mins!

Me: Erh... At the most I don't drink lah! Bring medicine to fake sickness lor

Interviewer: But isn't that being a wet blanket?

Me: But then, if I don't drink, I can be sober. Then I can take care of our guest and make sure they go back in one piece. I'm suppose to entertain them but also ensure their safety right? So I better don't drink =)

Interviewer: Not bad ah, your idea.

Interview 2

I: Since we know each other liaoz, might as well bypass the job agency lah. Better right?

M: Eh... can't lei...When the job agency send me here, there's a contract binding me to the agency. Unless it's a different job, I can't accept it like this. Besides, even if there's no contract, I will not accept as it's a matter of integrity.

I: K you pass the intergrity test! =)

M: Huh? A test? -_-"

K this are the stuff that I kenna during my interviews. I'm getting stronger in my interview skills...Hopefully I can get a job soon sigh... Being unemployed sux!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home