Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Updates again =)

Ok... Life sux why?

1) I crushed 2 fingers last week. My middle finger kenna a tapco juice power amp when I was trying to rack it up. My pinky kenna a waferdale pro evp15 powered monitor when moving up the lorry. This meant my playing kinda sux due to the pain...

Looking on the bright side, at least it wasn't the Mackie Speakers or Yamaha C15s, those will realli break my finger

2) Morphesis debut at Milk Run went run when the sound engineer never turn on Lester's mike...All the rehearsals and the almost perfect sound check all went down the drain when this happened.... But at least we manage to impress the crowd during our soundcheck... I think all the cheerleaders were wowed by our soundcheck...Too bad the actual thing failed... Na Bei =x

3) I gotten back my transcript and degree scroll... It only read a normal degree...Not even a Merit... Kaoz...The morale of the story is to focus on studies and not do so much shit for the school until you have no time to study...

4) My Bank Account is ZERO! Si liaoz... All the cabs and eating out is realli taking a toll on my bank account. I need $$$$$$ n more $$$$$! Sigh sigh

5) The Stage It's production marked the end of my Studio Comm...finally it's all over. Never will they find people to do all their shit. I'm encouraging people like LN, Joy etc. to seek gigs outside coz they can make it. And of coz the rest of the Studio Commies. We can make our living outside already, why bother so much for SMU... Waste our time only...

6) I have problems reading my own blog on IE... Nabei Microsoft... why can't you be smarter and better.... =x

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can generate some bone crushing bass tones now. =)

KC

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home