Thursday, June 08, 2006

Goodbye...

So long, it's time to say goodbye
The show is over, as the curtain makes it's fall
When all that remains is the memories that we have
Goodbye...

I can't control my tears now...I am saying goodbye to something very important to me. To something I set up, I put in my heart and soul and effort... only to see it being destroyed by politics...

So that's what you get for giving 101%, forgoing your own grades...

People just throw you away like a used rag, remembering you only when they need it.

Many times I have answered their call for help...But how many times had they remembered it? Why do so much for people when they don't even care for you...

Perhaps it's time to be selfish... to look out for myself more... Being kind-hearted and sweet to people means nothing to them. They only care for themselves...

Fuck this world... Fuck it all...

Thank you all for making me see how disgusting this world is...
If I ever change to become a bastard... That's what you make me to be...

Thank you for this important lesson in life. That being kind and helpful is just a fairy tale and doesn't exist in reality

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home