Friday, June 02, 2006

End of Fatness ---> End of Sadness!

K Fuck manz! Do I look so old?

A female customer actually said I'm 30 years old when I'm clear 25! and not a year older!

Wtf.... I was even wearing young clothes... A cap, a tiger beer tee, berms, slip ons

How can that be 30?

The AAR done in Luthermusic clearly pinpoints the cause to my mature looking beer belly, which is wierd coz I don't drink alot (But I do eat alot in the past)

Clearly, this means war with the belly! Die u shall! My jogging regime is starting again.

I will get u out!

Once I end the fatness! I will end the sadness =)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make friends with your belly by not downing so much food =)Exercise will help of course.

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

join me in the gym lah..
i starting to go every mon and wed..
just go run/cross trainer..fight flab regime...
haha
how?
wanna join me??

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home