Thursday, May 18, 2006

Conversation: 101 failed

Yes... I failed Conversation: 101 again. In fact, I never passed this subject anyway.

I had a dinner with her on tuesday, eating Japanese food.

While most guys would use the chance to chat and entertain her, I feel like a damn bore... with stupid and boring topics, if not for the food, I think she will fall asleep.

I always admired people that could start and maintain conversations easily. This is something that quiet and boring Ah Fu could never do. The gift of the gap is something lacking in me.

That's why I feel low and down most of the time. Whenever I open my mouth, it seems that I'm croaking like a toad. That's why I don't talk much... Coz I know I'm a toad... And I will never fit in...

A toad will be a toad, never to fly, never to soar...

(Sorry for being so low again...it's just that I feel low and insignificant especially when others can make you smile, but I can only make you yawn. I'm a boring toad... Only fit for the swamps...)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah fu, don't be sad. Maybe e girl also shy, and u are also shy mah. I guess when u are more comfortable with te girl, u wil find more easy to chat things out

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home